When you post comments or content about a company, its products or services, you should clearly and conspicuously disclose the nature of your relationship. Tell people that you’re a Ripple Street House Party host and you've received a free party pack with some great things to try.
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Any trademarks, logos, materials and other proprietary information that Ripple Street may provide to you, including those of its clients, or which you have access to, may not be used without the prior written permission of Ripple Street or its Client and can only be used in accordance with provided guidelines. If you have any doubt as to what is propriety, contact Ripple Street at email@example.com or do not post the information.
- You could be liable.
The statements you make are at your own risk. Outside parties can pursue legal action against you for statements or postings that you make so be careful.
- General Guidelines.
- Do Not Reveal Non-Public Information. For example, don't share your phone number, address or social security number.
- Protect Yourself – Be careful about what you write and remember it will be stored and retrievable.
- Be Respectful. Do not be offensive or write with intent to tell lies or spread rumors. Do not use ethnic or racial slurs, insults, obscenities or offensive language. Please show proper consideration for the privacy of others and proper judgment regarding topics that may be considered objectionable or inflammatory such as religion or politics.
- Be Accurate and Constructive. Your comments may impact Ripple Street and our clients. Your postings, views and comments should be expressions of your actual experience and beliefs.
- Do not post any comments or content that in any way promotes unsafe activities, illegal activities or products that could lead to an unsafe situation.
- Remember Your Audience. If you're discussing an adult-focused event, please don't engage a younger audience or allow minors to post comments.